To operate a boom which is used to pick up used tubing and load the follow/boom trucks. Responsible for daily electronic logging process, fuel sheets, scale tickets, recovery sheets and mileage reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for driving to designated pick-up locations.
2. Responsible for collecting used poly pipe at collection sites, operating boom safely and loading trucks to legal weight.
3. Responsible for maintaining log book, recovery sheets, and mileage report.
4. Keep track of fuel expenses and any other expenses.
5. Responsible for weighing truck at scales and maintaining all weigh tickets.
6. Responsible for unloading the truck at designated dump site.
7. Responsible for pre & post trip of truck and trailer and maintenance of truck, trailer & boom.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; plus 2 years related experience and/or training.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. Ability to perform these mathematical skills using money and other forms of measurement.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.