GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Oversees all aspects of production. Accountable for the production of quality bail and bender board in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain appropriate staffing levels through interviewing, hiring, and termination.
2. Responsible for recording all downtime.
3. Coordinate efforts of department employees to achieve quantity and quality objectives to meet daily production goals.
4. Issues daily production schedule reports for both bail and bender board.
5. Responsible that all safety quality and production standards are being followed.
6. Issue work orders for any equipment repairs.
7. Audit work area to ensure proper housekeeping and ensures any items on safety audit are corrected in a timely manner.
8. Facilitate employee success through training, coaching and evaluating.
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
1. Schedule: Flexible
2. Exposure to outside elements, such as heat, cold, rain, sleet, sun,etc.
1. Minimum high school level education; further education and training in production management and employee relations preferred.
2. Must have AT LEAST three years manufacturing experience and confidence to plan and coordinate processes and activities and to work with and through others to reach production goals.
3. Strong team player
4. Focus on safety
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
6. Problem analysis and resolution
7. Effective supervisory skills
8. Systems and continuous improvement orientation
9. Inventory management
10. Ability to manage multiple priorities
11. Computer literate