1ST SHIFT - 7am to 7pm
1. Assume responsibility for the finished product.
2. Fill in on any line.
3. Operate the blenders.
4. Mix color and additives and use them according to work order.
5. Know packing materials and procedures.
6. Thread up all lines.
7. Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable products.
8. Understand procedures for flush outs and changeovers.
9. Understand specification sheet.
10. Measure lay-flat and maintain target.
11. Take line down and put it back up.
12. Change screens and clean dyes.
13. Know the difference between raw materials and their uses.
1. Ability to read and understand instructions well.
2. Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of the product.
3. Must be flexible and willing to work different machines as needed.
4. Ability to perform well in a customer driven, safety conscious organization.
5. Work 12-hour shifts
6. Ability to communicate well with all team members
1. Lifting up to 50 lbs.
2. Climbing stairs
3. Working from secured platforms of up to 40 feet high.
4. Standing for extended periods of time
5. Wear all personal safety equipment required by the Company policy and follow all company safety policies and procedures.